from any network or on 322 from your Lycamobile number
Lyca self care app acts as a virtual self-care assistant and does following:
• Get access to unique self-diagnosing capabilities.
• Fix issues related to essential services such as data, SMS, call, manual network selection.
• Raises trouble tickets, Check internet speed test.
• Know your smartphone capabilities and features.
• Track real time as well as historical data usage, calls, and SMS.
• Request for a new SIM card without having to visit the store and get it delivered at your doorstep.
• View international calling and roaming tariff and avoid unexpected charges.
If you have any questions or like to know more about Lycamobile, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Lycamobile has a multilingual team that operates from 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday.
Dial 322 from Lycamobile Charges: £0.09 per call
You can also dial 0207 132 0322 from another network phone or +44 207 132 0322 from abroad. Charges: Call charges may vary depending upon network operators.
Fill out the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already contacted Customer Services using the above options but have not received a satisfactory response and would like to escalate further, please send an email to email@example.com forwarding your initial email or any emails you have sent. You can find our complaints policy here. Alternatively, if you sent a query via the online form above please forward any response you received.
We aim to resolve your complaint as soon as possible and will keep you updated on when and how we propose to resolve it. We do our best to resolve all complaints within 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).