Settings – GPRS WAP
Please note all steps must be completed to ensure the settings are correctly configured.
- Press Menu (Navi key).
- Highlight the Settings and Select (left soft key).
- Highlight Application settings and Select (left soft key).
- Highlight Browser and Select (left soft key).
- Highlight Profile settings and Select (left soft key).
- Press Create (left soft key).
- Highlight Set name and enter lycamobile
- High light Home URL and enter www.lycamobile.co.uk
- Highlight Bearer and select GPRS only by pressing the Navi key to the right.
- Highlight Proxy and select Off or disable by pressing the Navi key to the right
- Skip past DNS1 and DNS2 as these are preset blank.
- Highlight GPRS settings and select (press Navi key).
- Highlight Access name and enter data.lycamobile.co.uk.
- Highlight User ID and enter : lmpl
- Highlight Password and enter : plus
- Press Save twice (left soft key).
- If other settings are present, highlight lycamobile and press the Navi key to make it active.
- Press Back five times to return to the standby screen.
Switch your handset off and then back on to complete your settings.
The settings are now complete.
However, if you are still experiencing any issues using this service, please contact Customer Services.