Acceptable Usage Policy
If the use of any plan that includes ‘unlimited’ calls or texts provided as part of the service exceeds the amount reasonably expected of a person using the service for personal purposes.
Fair Use Policy
All Lycamobile products, such as plans, are for personal non-commercial use only (see the relevant terms and conditions applicable for each product along with each product listed). Personal use means reasonable use of our communication services, such as voice calls, SMS & data, to fulfill individuals needs. Any other usage is prohibited. The policy applies to:
1. Airtime allowances, which Lycamobile gives for free in the form of free calls, free SMS, free data, free credit or any other relevant means
2. Services, where there is a fixed charge for the allotted usage of allowances such as plans, planes, and add-ons for a defined period of time
A Fair Use Policy is applied where:
1. Your usage on a promotion is unreasonable
2. Your use of data services is non-consistent with other users, which would in turn affect the quality of service experience for the majority of customers
3. Your usage of our services is for illegal activities
Some of the unreasonable usage includes, but is not limited to:
Mass distribution of Lycamobile services to a large number of people. E.g. unauthorised SMS campaigns.
Re-distribution of Lycamobile services without our formal consent to make income.
If your excessive or unreasonable usage continues, Lycamobile may, without further warning, suspend or limit your service or even terminate your agreement in accordance with our general terms and conditions.
If you have any queries about our fair use policy, please feel free to contact us.